All Chief Financial Officers care about is revenue and costs, right?
Not so says, Ken Homza, an expert fractional CFO and author of Your Cash is Flowing: Why Every Entrepreneur Needs to Think Like a CFO.
Having done the job for many years and a number of firms, Ken asserts that a great CFO is one who provides not only the financial leadership of the company, but also acts as a crucial member of the leadership team, especially as a key advisor to the CEO.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
– Why a CFO must partner with the CEO to implement the long term vision of the company
– Where the CFO lies on the value pyramid of finance and accounting
– The all-important role of relationships, communication, and coordination
– 7 key leadership traits of of CFO (or anyone in the C-suite)
– How the CFO acts as the financial “educator” for the leadership team
Original Posted: http://theleadershipforge.com/2016/03/crucible-podcast-007-leadership-secrets-cfo-get-cash-flowing-ken-homza/